2019 Events and Rallies
Club Nights 2019
- March 3rd: NPYF Ploughing Match ~ Lathbury MK16 8QZ
- March 24th: NBVTC Ploughing Match ~ Moulsoe Buildings Fm MK16 0JA
- March 30th&31st: Ford Model T Road Run ~ The Bell Hotel Winslow MK18 3AB
- April 6th: Patrick Edwards Tractor Jumble at Langley Fm ~ Clanfield OX18 2RZ
- April 7th: Banbury Club Ploughing Seminar ~ Whitlands Chipping Norton OX7 6JY
- April 13th: Oakley Bring & Buy Sale ~ Oakley Airfield Worminghall HP19 9PH
- May 4th-6th: East Midlands S&C Show ~ Lancaster Fm Higham Ferrers NN10 8LB
- May 19th: Chiltern Hills Rally ~ Weedon Park nr Aylesbury HP22 4NN
- May 26th&27th: Lamport Festival of Country Life ~ Lamport Hall N’hants NN6 9HD
- June 1st: Bucks YF Country Show ~Manor House Fm Bledlow HP27 9PD
- June 2nd: Classic Stony ~ Market Square Stony Stratford MK11 1BE
- Jun 15th&16th: Bolnhurst Vintage & Country Fayre ~ Bolnhurst MK44 2ER
- Jun 22nd&23rd: NBVTC Social Wkend & RdRun ~ venue TBC
- Jun 29th& 30th: Bloxham Steam Rally ~ Smiths Field Bloxam OX15 4HD
- Jul 6th&7th: Hollowell Steam & HHorse Show ~ Guilsborough NN6 8RB
- Jul 6th&7th: Prestwood Rally ~ Prestwood HP16 9HQ
- Feb 20th: Frank Banfield ~ Old Films
- March 20th: Mike Lawrence on Jones Balers
- April 17th: Ernie’s Easter Quiz
We meet at the Newport Pagnell FC on Willen Road in Newport Pagnell ~ MK16 0DF on the 3rd Wednesday of the month for a prompt 7:30 pm start.
The Newport Pagnell Young Farmers will be having their yearly ploughing match on Sunday March 3rd in Lathbury by kind permission of the Shires family. The field is the first field as you come into Lathbury with a hard standing entrance. The NBVTC ploughed there in 2015. Usual classes novice, ladies, trailed, vintage mounted, classic and horticultural. For info and an entry form contact Chris Singer on 07887 952661 or email him on email@example.com
The NBVTC are having a spring ploughing match on Sunday March 24th at Moulsoe Buildings farm by kind permission of the Singer family. Usual classes novice, ladies, trailed, vintage mounted, classic and horticultural. Places are limited on this field and it will be on a first come first served basis. Entry forms will be available at our February meeting, all club members on email have automatically been sent one. They are also available here upon request. Can you please return completed forms to Malcolm (his address is on the form) ASAP to secure a place.
The Banbury Club in conjunction with the Society of Ploughmen will be holding a judging seminar on Sunday April 7th at Pete Shirley’s in Chipping Norton for more info and secure a place contact Peter Godwin on 07789 065886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Princes Risborough Young Farmers Club will be hosting this year’s Bucks Young Farmers Country Show on Saturday June 1st at Manor House farm in Bledlow. All tractors great and small are needed. Entry forms for the show will be available at our February meeting, all club members on email have automatically been sent one. They are also available here upon request. Please note that you need to apply direct to Steve Folley (address is on the form) to book your tractor and secure a pass to the show.
NBVTC members exhibiting their tractors at any event can now use our official NBVTC data sheet
. Please print as many copies as you need!
If you require further information about any of our events, or for an entry form, please contact us